Date: 1/6/18 12:45 pm
Subject: Re: Woodcock moving to the coast during winter storms
Here is a photo (shot through my mother's kitchen window) of one of the
January 2014 "refugees"

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.flickr.com_photos_offshorebirder2_12242939956_in_photostream_lightbox_&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=5CG7jGTOToSG3m_ugjfmtxx7BfK05Oa9ygYYQ0kjDVI&s=cR8mt_zwLx-Vnv3uM0ciyQlQuDX2mqrb0OcOfHBHRXI&e=

flickr.com/photos/offshorebirder2/12242939956/in/photostream/lightbox/

-- No worries Harry - Woodcock are strange sometimes counter-intuitive
creatures. I read of one banded as a March nestling in
Alabama that was harvested by a hunter in Michigan the following October!

Nathan Dias - Charleston, SC

Join us on Facebook!