Date: 1/6/18 10:07 am
From: Lindsay Story <lsbirder...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ birders please take note -Ruddy Ground-Dove (Mesa) site name
For anyone posting eBird sightings for the continuing Ruddy Ground-Dove in
Mesa AZ, please use the following for your site name.

"Mesa AZ: Miller House (private) near Gilbert & University"

Please put your icon near the above Gilbert & University intersection. If
you have already posted sightings, please change site name and location to
the above location.

Keith, our Oregon relatives, and I enjoyed the dove yesterday morning. I
discussed how to enter the site with the homeowner. The above name and
location is what the homeowner would like used.

Thanks everyone.
Lindsay Story - Mesa AZ