Date: 1/6/18 9:40 am
From: Ben S <benrmnp...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: YB Loon still at S Platt Res , Arapahoe
Got great views of him on the south-central part of the res around 8 AM! In
other news, I got a female Barrow's Goldeneye along the platte river, and
20 Greater Scaups, as well as a *potential Krider's Red-tailed Hawk* on a
power pole near Ladybug Lake. I didn't get any pictures, but I would
encourage any of you chasing the Yellow-billed Loon to check out the
possible Krider's as well!

Ben Sampson
Centennial, CO