Date: 1/6/18 8:08 am
From: <myrongerhard...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: YELLOW-BILLED LOON - South Platte Park Reservoir - Arapahoe County
Joey (and others): could you check out my
post http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41661902 and see if you think
this is the same bird? I was there after 4:00 today and concluded it was
Common (mainly because how rare a Yellow-billed would be), but one of my
photos especially suggests Yellow-billed. I will correct my post if you
direct so - I don't know who my reviewer is. I hate to have it wrong out
there...
Thanks,
Myron
Littleton, Colorado