Date: 1/5/18 6:30 pm
From: John Bissell <john.annabissell...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Snowy Owl — Dallas County
This afternoon, I followed up on an eBird report of a Snowy Owl just west
of Grimes. Jay Gilliam relocated the bird this morning, and I saw it around
4 this afternoon. It is hanging around a field just north of Highway 44 on
X Ave.

This bird was first reported yesterday evening, so it could easily still be
around tomorrow.

Good birding
John Bissell
Grimes