Date: 1/5/18 1:16 pm
From: Todd Wren <catherpes.mexicanus...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Long-tailed Duck at Gas Works Park (King County)
John,

Thanks for posting this to tweeters. I had tried to send a post to tweeters right when we found the bird but mine bounced - I accidentally sent it from the wrong, unregistered address.

Long-tailed Duck is possible at other spots in King county but usually only offers distant looks through a scope. It is really nice to get great close up looks at this bird.

Todd Sahl
Redmond

Sent from my iPhone