Date: 1/5/18 7:12 am
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: eBird Northwest in 2017
Great post, Ellie. I didn't realize what I was missing even though I post
regularly on eBird.
Lois, I have the same problem and I handle it with my criteria of scanning
and then deleting over half the posts that I'm guessing will have minimal
value to me and taking in what the "good" ones have for me... seems to be
working for me now.

Karl Schneck

"As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but
nature's sources never fail." John Muir

Join us on Facebook!