Date: 1/4/18 8:22 pm
From: <gaowings...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SE AZ: Ash Canyon B&B Montezuma Quail
Just sat down to post about my Montezuma Quail observation at Mary Jo's this afternoon, but see that she beat me to it! A minor correction: I actually saw four males and a female. Always a great place to watch a wide variety of birds, it was especially so today with the addition of those elusive quail.

Gale Owings
Tucson/Albuquerque