Date: 1/4/18 5:27 pm
From: Jamie Simo <ironekilz...>
Subject: [cobirds] White-throated Sparrows at Golden Ponds

I went out after work today to Golden Ponds and saw 2, possibly 3 (only saw
2 at the same time), tan-striped White-throated Sparrows in the cattails
along the Greenway trail heading off to the east. They were hanging out
with a cluster of Song Sparrows and American Tree Sparrows. Pictures
below. I apologize for the poor quality, but the light was fading.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DaFm2tek5Bs/Wk7S01vlRQI/AAAAAAAABLQ/mMEN2K4hi4Adw09GWtrUzScZVj6QtD2vwCLcBGAs/s1600/DSC_0234.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_4vMWzVNVP0/Wk7TQ7m0mII/AAAAAAAABLY/QowFeed4FroGL5oFknzWMEdpWx0p2mtogCLcBGAs/s1600/DSC_0240.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qQ7iBVRuRBE/Wk7SgEgCZ8I/AAAAAAAABLM/TbZVjDHWBzE4b7d05wopDqW3hGYzlTVOwCLcBGAs/s1600/DSC_0227.jpg>

--Jamie Simo