Date: 1/4/18 2:07 pm
From: Derek C. Richardson via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Bird feeding question

This past year we've had a sapsucker come to our split peanut and
finch-blend feeders (the blend is nyjer plus sunflower kernels, from Wild
Birds Unltd.) We've been feeding birds for 15+ years and it's the first
time a sapsucker has come to our feeders; normally they tap sap from the
viburnum next to our house.

-Derek

--
Derek C. Richardson, Laurel, PG County, MD
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~dcr/personal.html