Date: 1/4/18 1:31 pm
From: Marlene A Condon via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Bird feeding question
I've had sapsuckers come to suet in a suet holder attached to a snag.   I've been worried, too, about sapsuckers in this freezing weather because sap is not available.

Marlene A Condon, Author/Photographer--The Nature-friendly Garden: Creating a Backyard Haven for Plants, Wildlife, and People (Stackpole Books)
5554 Sugar Ridge Road
Crozet, VA 22932-2204
Phone: 434--823-8150
E-mail: <marlenecondon...>