Date: 1/3/18 9:29 pm
From: ORCORBA <orcorba...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Christmas Count Totals
Thanks for all your hard work and expertise

Joel Weintraub

Sent from my iPhone
Joel Weintraub

> On Jan 3, 2018, at 3:29 PM, <bettinae869...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...> wrote:
>
> I'm sorry to all!
>
> But, due to a family emergency, I am in the ER and, not in the position to have read or reply to the recent posts.
>
> I am sorry I seemed to have failed everyone by not finding the time to post more information, sooner.
>
> I promise to do better next year. And, hope my dad will still be with us.
>
> Sorry for my shortcomings,
>
> Bettina Eastman
> Huntington Beach
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: <bettinae869...>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Reports and bird identities are neither edited nor verified. Use at your own risk. Please consult the standard reference books for proper bird identification & currently accepted names. Please do NOT use abbreviations or acronyms in lieu of names. Both scientific and/or common names of birds are acceptable.
>
> All posts must be on-topic: about birds/birding in Orange County, California (nowhere else!). Your posts must include both a clear subject line *and* your name *and your city of residence*. Off-topic posts will be deleted and the sender put on moderated status. Repeat offenders will be banned.
>
> To search for a bird discussed in past messages, browse or search the archives at:
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

------------------------------------
Posted by: ORCORBA <orcorba...>
------------------------------------

Reports and bird identities are neither edited nor verified. Use at your own risk. Please consult the standard reference books for proper bird identification & currently accepted names. Please do NOT use abbreviations or acronyms in lieu of names. Both scientific and/or common names of birds are acceptable.

All posts must be on-topic: about birds/birding in Orange County, California (nowhere else!). Your posts must include both a clear subject line *and* your name *and your city of residence*. Off-topic posts will be deleted and the sender put on moderated status. Repeat offenders will be banned.

To search for a bird discussed in past messages, browse or search the archives at:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)