Date: 1/3/18 7:17 pm
From: Ty Smedes <ty.smedes...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Prairie Falcon - Neal Smith NWR

At 4:30pm this afternoon a Prairie Falcon was perched on a post at the west end of the Neal Smith Bison Enclosure.. Beautiful with the late afternoon light on him!

Ty Smedes

Ty Smedes Nature Photography
4732 72nd Street
Urbandale
Iowa 50322-1148

www.smedesphoto.com
phone #515-270-9086

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it" - Thomas Jefferson