Date: 1/3/18 1:22 pm
From: Walt Cochran <0000023297197213-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Franklin County snowy owl
Thanks for the update on the location… Snowy owl was still at this present location at 3 o’clock this afternoon in Franklin County. Kathy’s directions were great. If you are going to go chase him...Drop a pin on your phone where old Highway 50 and I 35 join close together just north of Williamsburg. I would suggest taking old Highway 50 N. out of Williamsburg about 2 miles. Look for the owl on the west side of Highway 50 sitting near a windmillIn a stubblue field. You want to have good binoculars or a scope.

Sent from my iPhone

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>