Date: 1/2/18 11:23 pm
From: David Nickerson <davidnickerson...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [SBB] Ogier Ponds Access
I was at Ogier several weeks ago and the road/culvert is still completely washed out. There were no signs that any repairs have even begun, so it may be a while.
You can still access some of the ponds from the trailhead at Ogier Avenue, though.

David Nickerson

On Jan 2, 2018, at 7:13 PM, Brooke Miller <idbirds...> [south-bay-birds] wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have not been to Ogier Ponds since before last winter’s rains. Is the access road we’ve all used in the past open? Looking at Google maps this looks to be Barnhart Avenue. If not, is there an alternate?
>
> Thanks,
> Brooke Miller

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional