Date: 1/2/18 4:58 pm
From: Larry Corridon <larry961357...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Year of the Bird
There is a short article in the beginning of the January National Geographic Magazine interviewing one of their bird experts and the birder is asked “what is you favorite bird?” His reply is the best I have ever heard, and more and more I agree with him. He said “the bird I am looking at now”!

Larry Corridon