Date: 1/2/18 2:56 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Apologies to Paul
Whew! That was intense. It is truly amazing how what we hear and say can
be so different depending on the "hearer".

Having received "apologies" from Shaun and Brandon it is clear that I heard
and how I responded needs to be apologized for as well.

Sorry, Shaun, Brandon, and Bill and hope this is that I have learned
another lesson in life 🤔. So many lessons and I still need more!

I think I am going birding in the cold to bring back to calm.

Dreams of Mountain Bluebirds (O'Brien Co) and Harlequin Duck (Burt County,
NE just across from Onowa IA)

God Bless,

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*