Date: 1/2/18 2:51 pm
From: Ty Smedes <ty.smedes...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Wilson's Snipe
At 1:30 this afternoon we had a seemingly very lost Wilson’s Snipe standing in the middle of our driveway, above the trickle of water flowing thru the culvert below...

What a stunner on this cold winter day!

Ty Smedes

Ty Smedes Nature Photography
4732 72nd Street
Urbandale
Iowa 50322-1148

www.smedesphoto.com
phone #515-270-9086

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it" - Thomas Jefferson