Date: 1/2/18 2:41 pm
From: Russ Koppendrayer <russkope...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Re: Common Redpolls
They've flushed and seem to have left the area, last seen in flight fairly
high and headed southeast. In the alders I counted 16 Common Redpolls and 4
American Goldfinch, but in flight there appeared to be 25 birds. Hopefully
still in the area somewhere. I believe this to be a Cowlitz Co first record.

Russ Koppendrayer
Longview, WA