Date: 1/2/18 11:43 am
From: Nelson, Kim <kim.nelson...>
Subject: [obol] Re: CBC Etiquette
Thanks for this Dawn. Harassment and bigotry have no place in birding and on CBCs.

Oscar and Hendrik, I am horrified that someone would treat you so disrespectfully. I am so sorry this happened to you!. Know that you are loved and appreciated.

Kim

S. Kim Nelson
<kim.nelson...><mailto:<kim.nelson...>