Date: 1/2/18 11:16 am
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Re: CBC etiquette
Hi,

I agree with Roy and everyone else. This makes me sick whether it
happened in my home county of Lincoln County or elsewhere.

There does not appear to be any refuge left from such bigotry. Not
even in doing a CBC...

Range Bayer, Newport, Oregon.

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 10:36 AM, Roy Lowe <roy.loweiii...> wrote:

> Oscar & Hendrik
>
> I’m so sorry this happened to you in my home county. Absolutely appalling behavior by this individual.
>
> 2017 clearly demonstrated that bigotry and ignorance is widespread in our country and unfortunately that includes Lincoln County, Oregon. Here’s hoping for a more loving 2018.
>
> Roy
>
> > On Jan 2, 2018, at 12:20 AM, Oscar Harper <oeharper3...> wrote:
> >
> > Keep your bigotry and politics at home.
> >
> > After a great count and a wonderful Newport countdown we were shocked to be handed an Anti-gay (we are sinners but god still loves us blah blah) pamphlet by an "esteemed" Oregon birder as we were getting in the car to leave. Wow! What a downer way to end a great day, After 25 years together we still have to deal with idiots like him.
> >
> > Hope everyone had a fun "first day of the year" birding time today.
> >
> > Oscar
> >

> POST: Send your post to <obol...>

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>