Date: 1/2/18 10:36 am
From: Roy Lowe <roy.loweiii...>
Subject: [obol] Re: CBC etiquette
Oscar & Hendrik

I’m so sorry this happened to you in my home county. Absolutely appalling behavior by this individual.

2017 clearly demonstrated that bigotry and ignorance is widespread in our country and unfortunately that includes Lincoln County, Oregon. Here’s hoping for a more loving 2018.

Roy

> On Jan 2, 2018, at 12:20 AM, Oscar Harper <oeharper3...> wrote:
>
> Keep your bigotry and politics at home.
>
> After a great count and a wonderful Newport countdown we were shocked to be handed an Anti-gay (we are sinners but god still loves us blah blah) pamphlet by an "esteemed" Oregon birder as we were getting in the car to leave. Wow! What a downer way to end a great day, After 25 years together we still have to deal with idiots like him.
>
> Hope everyone had a fun "first day of the year" birding time today.
>
> Oscar

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!