Date: 1/2/18 9:44 am
From: Devorah the Ornithologist <birdologist...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] First Bird of the Year
first bird of 2018: blue tits.

followed within minutes by coal tits and great tits, 400-500 bohemian
waxwings, 2 arctic redpolls, 6 fieldfares and a number of magpies, who
scared the entire bunch into hiding. (i suspect the coal tits arrived
first, but i didn't see them because i hadn't opened the blinds until 30
minutes or so after sunrise (such as "sunrise" is around here in winter.)

--
GrrlScientist | @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
<grrlscientist...>