Date: 1/2/18 8:30 am
From: Dawn <soxdawn...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Bird ID Help Needed (MRN)
On a high tide at Marta’s Marsh in Corte Madera I saw a tiny all over gray bird foraging at the base of marsh vegetation. It was much smaller than the Black Phoebe that landed above it. Interested to know what people think it might have been.

Dawn Williamson
Corte Madera

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)