Date: 1/1/18 12:06 pm
From: Rick Derevan <rickderevan...> [slocobirding] <slocobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [slocobirding] Siskin and goldfinches
Not sure how notable this is, but we have had large flocks (20+) of Pine Siskins and American Goldfinches at our feeders the past several days. While we have had Lesser Goldfinches on a consistent basis, American Goldfinches have been scarce the past several years at our feeders.

Rick Derevan
Atascadero

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional