Date: 1/1/18 12:08 pm
From: Nadine Drisseq <bearsmartwa...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] First of Year - King Co.
I wasn't even thinking of FOY when I looked out my window to see FIVE
Varied Thrush (plus a couple of juncos).
Three have been here for a month, the another three arrived just a few days
ago.
If anyone wants Varied Thrush today, I'll be at home and most likely they
will.
I have a viewing room in the basement with nice dark curtains to hide
behind.
Lake Kathleen. 206 779 2805.
Just about to ground feed them.

*Nadine Drisseq*