Date: 1/1/18 11:47 am
From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds...>
Subject: [texbirds] Lubbock County Highlights - Sunday
Greetings All:
On Sunday morning Rich Kostecke and I spent a couple of hours at the
Lubbock Cemetery looking, unsuccessfully, for Red Crossbills.

We did see some good stuff, though, including 9 Red-breasted Nuthatches, 3
Golden-crowned Kinglets, 4 female and 3 male Western Bluebirds, 1 Hermit
Thrush, 1 Cedar Waxwing, 17 Pine Siskins, and 1 White-throated Sparrow.

On the back to my place we spotted the wing-tagged (30K) American White
Pelican at Lake Six.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner