Date: 1/1/18 7:55 am
From: upapa epops <crislercompany...>
Subject: [cobirds] Snowy Owl, Las Animas County
Last night at a New Year's Eve party, a friend mentioned she saw a Snowy
Owl as she was driving to Trinidad from La Junta on Highway 350. The bird
was seen very close to the almost abandoned town of Model, Colorado on a
fencepost. Is this the first ever Snowy Owl for Las Animas County? I will
be going out to look for it and if I have an update, will post it here.
Tim Crisler in Trinidad