Date: 1/1/18 1:14 am
From: 'Deborah Carstensen' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] More info on varied thrush, El Paso County
I’ve noticed some discrepancy in the location of the varied thrush between my posting on the posting for the Colorado Springs birding site. The Bird is located in a park across the street from the Starsmore Nature Center.

Here’s a link to the address. It also might be of interest that it is approximately 10 minutes away from the site where the red breasted sapsucker has been found.

Starsmore Visitor and Nature Center
2120 S Cheyenne Cañon Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
(719) 385-6086

Thanks, Deb Carstensen, Arapahoe county
Sent from my iPhone