Date: 12/31/17 4:32 pm
From: Mail.indra.com <elena...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Mountain Chickadees - Niwot (Boulder)
I have one or two this year, mixed with the BCCH. Some years I don’t see them, but a number were just west of my house along the LOBO trail for the Longmont CBC, along with a few Spotted Towhees, someone else who I only have very infrequently at my feeders and usually only during migration. So since both are so close, I am wondering what I can do to entice them more regularly. More brush piles? I think the food offerings are fine.

Sent from my iPhone
Elena Holly Klaver
Federally Certified Court Interpreter
Conference Interpreter