Date: 12/30/17 5:13 pm
From: Thomas Slater <tomslaterphotography...> [slocobirding] <slocobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [slocobirding] Tropical Kingbird
Owen and I took a quick spin around Oceano lagoon's eastern bank and saw and heard a Tropical Kingbird on the house antenna at the maintenance yard. Other than that, things were pretty quiet.
Our local hero White-crowned Sparrow stayed put today and was seen all day long in various parts of the front yard. I finally got a decent picture. I don't think it's a tan-stripe, but depending upon the light, sometimes it looks like one.
WTS picture

| | |

| |
White-throated Sparrow Pajaro Ln2_0277

Our first White-throated Sparrow yard bird! Been looking ever since I started birding back in 2011...

Bird on,
Tom and Owen SlaterNipomo

Join us on Facebook!