Date: 12/30/17 5:00 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 12-30-17 Golden-Crowned Sparrow, Hutton’s Vireo, Verdin @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
12-30-17 Golden-Crowned Sparrow, Hutton’s Vireo, Verdin @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Golden-Crowned Sparrow pleased I think all of the visitors today and was very cooperative late today when I got back home. It was so nice to see the sun!

We will be here this weekend, so you can send a contact form if you want to visit. This spot is protected from the North winds, mostly. Thanks to all for visiting! Don spent late afternoon and evening weatherproofing water lines and discovered the well at one end of the property didn’t have electricity, so the Electric Co came to “try” to fix. We might need to manually put water in that water feature, so consider bringing a bottle to dump there!

to visit: http://www.warblerwoods.org/visitor-instructions.html

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!