Date: 12/30/17 12:49 pm
From: <david_assmann...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Fort Mason and warblers seen by Bob Dunn
No Yellow Warbler today, but lots of expected bird activity. At one point there were 80 WHITE-CROWNED SPARROWS around the back gate to the Community Garden, with probably just as many in the Garden. A NASHVILLE WARBLER was in the northwest corner of the garden. There were two WHITE-THROATED SPARROWS and one LINCOLN’S SPARROW in the garden. A RED-BREASTED SAPSUCKER was in the Garden and another one was behind the tennis courts. There were two WANDERING TATTLERS in the Pier in Aquatic Park. Most of the morning I birded with Bob Dunn, who just contacted me to say that he found a PALM WARBLER and HERMIT WARBLER at Sunset Circle and that the CINNAMON TEAL was still at Sutro Baths.

http://www.yahoogroups.com/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: