Date: 12/30/17 5:43 am
From: James Maughn <jamaughn...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Lands Pass
For what it's worth, I was able to buy the new Lands Pass directly from the
person at the check-in counter at Elkhorn Slough. Much like a fishing
license, it takes a while,but you can get it the same day. When I
purchased mine at Elkhorn, the woman behind the counter kept up a pretty
amusing running commentary about the ridiculousness of some of the required
info, and the antiquatedness of the machinery. It at least made the
process entertaining, and I was able to go look for birds when it was over.
Plus, they have great rubber CA Tiger Salamanders in the gift shop.

Jim