Date: 12/29/17 8:43 pm
From: towhee <Towhee...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Results Redmond-Tumalo Raptor Survey / Snow Goose on Gerking Mkt Rd

Greetings COBOLers,

Just a follow up on the Gerking Mkt Rd Snow Goose. Mike Golden contacted me to tell me the bird has been there for weeks if not months. I somehow missed this during my November raptor survey.

More interestingly to me, I photographed the Snow Goose and while cropping the photo for inclusion on eBird I noticed that the Canada Goose next to it had a neck collar/band. That was a fun surprise.

Mark