Date: 12/29/17 7:39 pm
From: Sharon Hull <plants...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] partially leucistic California Scrub-Jay on Santa Cruz's East Side
As promised, I have now added to my ebird report a few photos of the
interesting partially leucistic CALIFORNIA SCRUB-JAY initially found by
another birder. See http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41410899.
He/she was associating with another jay today, that one normal in
coloration. While I was there, they were perching (and mostly hiding) in
the big shrubby Cape Honeysuckle by the front fence at 414 Darwin St. (The
ebird report insisted on using the location of 418 Darwin but 414 is
correct.)

Sharon Hull

Santa Cruz