Date: 12/29/17 10:31 am
From: '<sueehlmann...>' <sueehlmann...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Arapahoe (Pine Warbler), Denver, Jefferson (Snowy Owl), Larimer (Harri s's Hawk)
Hello cobirders,

Arapahoe County
Loch Kilpatrick & Glenn Walbek saw the Pine Warbler (Doug Schoch, 12/24) at Smoky Hill Village greenbelt (behind 19846 East Garden Drive)

Denver County
Eric DeFonso relocated two Greater White-fronted Geese at Denver City Park

Jefferson County
Dave King relocated the Snowy Owl (Bars Moore, 12/23) at Standley Lake. We have now received three reports of photographers approaching to the point that the owl has flown. Please respect its space

Jefferson/Douglas Counties
Diane Roberts found a Common Loon at Chatfield State Park

Larimer County
Alex Hopping saw two Trumpeter Swans (Walter Wehtje, 12/9) and a Lesser Black-backed Gull at Rawhide Reservoir
Robert Beauchamp reported the Harris's Hawk (David Wade, 12/10) south of the Colorado Visitor's Center at I25 & Prospect Road, Fort Collins

Good Birding!

Directions to birding spots and maps on CoBus website:
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net

Sue Ehlmann, CoBus & RMORC Project Director
Brighton, CO
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at:
We Say GoodBye To Sally Fields
iflperfecttouch.com