Date: 12/29/17 8:48 am
From: John Sterling <jsterling...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Clay colored sparrow in Orange County
Mark Sawyer just sent me photos of a clay colored sparrow with chipping sparrow at Huntington Central Park in a wood pile at north end of an island. That’s all I know.

Sent from my iPhone

John Sterling
530 908-3836
26 Palm Ave
Woodland, CA 95695

Listowners: mailto:<CALBIRDS-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<CALBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<CALBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)