Date: 12/29/17 8:22 am
From: Dave Weber <dwbirdster...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Ebird report of Rufous-crowned Sparrow
An Ebird report was received today, Dec 29, for two Rufous-crowned Sparrows (with photo) at Windy Hill on Dec 27 in late pm. To me, this is a rare bird worth trying for. But as is typical on Ebird, there are few details. Map pointer is for the hotspot, right in the middle of the woods on switchbacks, while the description of the area is 'Steep, grassy slope with scattered bushes'. I know little about Windy Hill, so if anyone knows more about this, please share with the group. Thanks in advance.

Dave Weber,
Milpitas

Posted by: Dave Weber <dwbirdster...>

<*> Your email settings: