Date: 12/28/17 7:20 pm
From: Lisa Myers <lisa...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [SBB] An Odd Visitor - Western Bluebird?
I’ll also add - We now encounter bluebirds along Blossom Hill Road in Los Gatos. They feed from the street trees that border the Kings Court Center and the Whole Foods Market across the street. Traffic, cars, and no grassland habitat. Customers come into the Los Gatos Birdwatcher and say they now have bluebirds for the first time in their gardens. All very exciting.. I thank Mike, Lee Pauser and ALL the other bluebird box folks for making this difference.

Lisa Myers
> On Dec 28, 2017, at 7:11 PM, <geochelone...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...> wrote:
>
> Although there was probably little grassland habitat at Taylor and 3rd, Bluebirds have come from basically non-existent to very common. They are frequent visitors to Guadalupe River Park at Taylor and Coleman, only a few blocks away from 3rd, and when I say frequent, I really mean they are now always there somewhere. I credit our nest box program, which is very active at GRP.
>

> Mike Azevedo
> Nest box Coordinator
> SCVAS CNRP

Join us on Facebook!