Date: 12/28/17 7:12 pm
From: <geochelone...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [SBB] An Odd Visitor - Western Bluebird?
Although there was probably little grassland habitat at Taylor and 3rd, Bluebirds have come from basically non-existent to very common. They are frequent visitors to Guadalupe River Park at Taylor and Coleman, only a few blocks away from 3rd, and when I say frequent, I really mean they are now always there somewhere. I credit our nest box program, which is very active at GRP.

Mike Azevedo
Nest box Coordinator
SCVAS CNRP