Date: 12/28/17 4:10 pm
From: Stephen Shunk <steve...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Emperor goose--Sholes Rd
We are right now watching the Emperor Goose and 2 White-fronts among a
small Canada flock on Sholes road. The three of them just flew to the small
pond for a drink.

Steve Shunk

-------
Sent via Galaxy S7, from lovely Bend, Oregon, or elsewhere on Earth!

Stephen Shunk
www.ParadiseBirding.com
www.WoodpeckerWonderland.com
541-408-1753

On Dec 28, 2017 3:57 PM, "Tom Crabtree" <tc...> wrote:

The Emperor was present across from Riverbend Park at 7:45 a.m. I don’t
know of any other sightings in the Old Mill today. They were not seen by
me at noon, just a single Cackler.

Tom Crabtree, Bend