Date: 12/28/17 3:32 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 12-28-17 Golden-Crowned Sparrow often@ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
12-28-17 Golden-Crowned Sparrow often@ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Golden-Crowned Sparrow continues to shine his crown with our visitors, who are acoming from all over the US to see him! I hope you get a chance to see him! Newspaper coming tomorrow to cover the excitement! Amazing how exciting a bird can be with traveling so far out of his way!

to visit: http://www.warblerwoods.org/visitor-instructions.html

Get your visit requests in asap—Saturday will be an awesome weather day and tomorrow will be much better—I saw the sun briefly today!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!