Date: 12/28/17 3:28 pm
From: Stephen Shunk <steve...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Emperor goose
All,
Three of us were at the old mill at sunrise and did not see the fancy
geese, other than 3 Cackling Geese. We searched from Bill Healy bridge to
Colorado bridge and there was no sign of the Emperor nor the White-fronts.
We then drove to Tekampe and Sholes and struck out again, since the birds
had clearly moved back to the old mill by then (as per Tom Crabtree's
report).

If you live between the old mill and Sholes road, keep your eye on the
flyovers. You just might get Emperor Goose on your yard list!

Steve Shunk

-------
Sent via Galaxy S7, from lovely Bend, Oregon, or elsewhere on Earth!

Stephen Shunk
www.ParadiseBirding.com
www.WoodpeckerWonderland.com
541-408-1753