Date: 12/27/17 1:17 pm
From: Ira Sanders <zroadrunner14...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] SNOWY OWL being seen right now. On roof of Wayne Carle Middle School
Still here.
Ira Sanders

On 27 Dec 2017 12:12 pm, "Paul Hurtado" <paul.j.hurtado...> wrote:

> The bird is currently being seen just off of 86th Street between Queen and
> Newcomb.
>
> People are in the field watching it. I HIGHLY recommend you do NOT view
> from the field, as it is perfectly visible from the sidewalk a hundred
> yards east from Queen Street. Parking on Queen, walking across 86th then
> left a hundred yards is also the shortest walk.
>
> Again, view from the sidewalk and encourage others to do the same.
>
> Good birding,
> Paul Hurtado
>
> On Dec 27, 2017 10:39 AM, "Joe Roller" <jroller9...> wrote:
>
> Peter Gent found the SNOW this morningand asked me to post this
> information. The owl has been sitting there for the past 45 minutes.
> Message sent at 10:43, Wed AM, Dec 27.
>
> Yesterday Paul Hurtado mentioned that the school is "... about 200-300
> yards left/southeast from the gated fence blocking access aling the top of
> the dam."
> Wayne Carle Middle School
>
> Please update or correct this information.
>
> Joe Roller, Denver
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Colorado Birds" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to cobirds+<unsubscribe...>
> To post to this group, send email to <cobirds...>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
> gid/cobirds/CAJpZcUDx_iNt5wTg%2BhOGhTwHY9vGQmN4jMQEUEFbDwHXm
> <-xj7g...>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAJpZcUDx_iNt5wTg%<2BhOGhTwHY9vGQmN4jMQEUEFbDwHXm-xj7g...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Colorado Birds" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to cobirds+<unsubscribe...>
> To post to this group, send email to <cobirds...>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/cobirds/CABpQ-FWBy5987As5_61wy85cvN4%2B-mV88BtGw23E%2BUQ9GBPwYw%
> 40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CABpQ-FWBy5987As5_61wy85cvN4%2B-mV88BtGw23E%<2BUQ9GBPwYw...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+<unsubscribe...>
To post to this group, send email to <cobirds...>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<CABF3siF52kpcXuFmcYsqo5brTwf9_R2rwzJC9_185oJx_gUuDw...>
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

 
Join us on Facebook!