Date: 12/27/17 8:43 am
From: Rachel Roth <lilbluestem...>
Subject: Re: Snowy Owl / Butler County
I received a call maybe 30 minutes ago of a Snowy Owl off I-35 around 79-80
just before the reservoir, but was reluctant to report it since it came
secondhand from a non-birder. The bird had its back to her and she got an
excellent look. Awesome!!! I'm glad someone else saw it!!

Rachel Roth

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>