Date: 12/26/17 9:38 am
From: 'David Povey' <dpovey...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Re: SDFO New Year's Day pelagic
Hello all,

Just a reminder that the San Diego Field Ornithologist New Year's Day
Pelagic is next Monday. Jan. 1, 2018.

This is a six hour trip, sailing at 8 a.m. aboard the 65 ft. Dominator. The
trip returns about 2 p.m.

The trip departs from the Point Loma Sportfishing Landing, in San Diego Bay.
Recommend you arrive about 7 a.m.

Cost for members and their guest is $ 52 and you may also pay your 2018 dues
at that time ($ 25 per person $ 35 for a family).

We can except only cash or checks to SDFO, on the morning of the trip. No
credit cards.

Any spaces left un filled today and tomorrow will be offered to the general
public on Thursday at $65.

Contact me at <dpovey...> I will take reservations in the order
they come in to me. Please do not call the landing.

Happy Holidays,

Dave Povey

Pres. SDFO

Join us on Facebook!