Date: 12/26/17 7:34 am
From: Bert Harris <aramidopsis...>
Subject: [cobirds] Walden (Jackson County) rosy-finches
Hi all,

I heard a rumor that large numbers of rosy-finches are coming to feeders in
Walden, Jackson County (and smaller numbers in Gould). Does anyone know of
feeders that can be viewed from the road, or are there some kind souls in
one of the towns who don't mind people looking in their back yards? We are
headed out there today.

Thank you!
Bert Harris, Orlean, Virginia