Date: 12/25/17 5:17 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Emperor goose at old mill
I went down to the Old Mill after reading Mark's email. I found the Emperor
Goose and it's two White-fronted friends in the river opposite the dog park
around 3:55. I watched them for about 15 minutes. At 4:11 a large group of
geese took flight, including the Emperor and White-fronts. They headed
downstream to about the Colorado Street bridge and then they turned to the
Southeast. Although I lost them in flight a short time later, they were
headed in the general direction of Tekampe Rd. I wouldn't be surprised if
they turned up there tomorrow.

Tom Crabtree, Bend