Date: 12/25/17 3:29 pm
From: Steve Giles <jfsgiles01...>
Subject: [Tweeters] SnoCo Snow Buntings
Today from noon to 1:30 there were 4 Snow Buntings at Eide Rd. They were
feeding around the edges of the frozen ponds in the North part of the
island near the highway. There is a one car pullout just past the first
large tree several hundred feet after you descend from the hwy. I parked
here and walked West. I first found the birds in the farthest frozen wet
area. Later they moved nearer to the road. Each time I saw them they were
feeding around the weedy edges of the frozen wet areas. They were still
there when I left at 1:30.
Good birding and Merry Christmas.
Steve Giles
Camano Island